August 20, 2017

[Review] PETITFEE - Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch

Hello everyone! :)

After 16 months, I am back with another product review on PETITFEE. And yes, it is another hydrogel eye patch product review. Check out my previous product review here ^_^


Review; PETITFEE's Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch
PETITFEE's  GOLD Hydrogel Eye Patch | 쁘띠페 골드 하이드로젤 아이패치 | 1.4g x 60 pcs (30 days)


Ever since I finished my first box of PETITFEE's Black Pearl & Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch, I got quite "hooked" by watching the hydrogel gets thin while putting them under my eyes. So I kept their eye patch products (there are a few of them) in my wishlist for several months. Particularly I got my eyes on the so-called "Premium" Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch.


Review; PETITFEE's Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch


Why I choose Premium Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch?

It contains 24K Gold, Ginseng extract (5,000 ppm), Swiftlet nest extract (bird's nest) and all kinds of anti-aging/anti-wrinkle ingredients. Especially target for those who has skin concerns, such as wrinkle around the eye areas, dark circles, lack of moisture, dull and less vitality. That's just what I am looking for! *_*


Review; PETITFEE's Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch


As you can see, the golden patches are moistly soaked in the essence and ready to be "served". ;)

To use, simply take the patch(es) and put on targeted areas. Yes, it doesn't necessarily to be under the eyes. You can also put it on your forehead, laugh lines and etc. As my concern is the dull skin under my eyes, I am just going to put them underneath my eyes.




My favourite part? Put the container inside the refrigerator to give it a good chill. Take it out and put it on while chill. Oh my, what a relaxation after a day of work! :D


Review; PETITFEE's Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch


See how thin can these little patches gets (as below). Imagine what an amount of moisture that it holds initially! ...And it all goes into your skin :)


Review; PETITFEE's Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch


From what I observed, this Premium Gold patches are more gentle on the skin. Unlike the Black Pearl & Gold version, it didn't cause any irritation or stingy sensation when applied on the skin. Hence, my personal favourite at the moment would be the Premium Gold version. :)

As I didn't follow strictly on the recommended 30-day course, I only apply it occasionally, when I felt needed; Therefore, I don't observe significant skin improvement overnight. Nevertheless, I do observe my skin felt softer every time after the "treatment".

This product is available on Hermo for RM29.


********************************

Rating: 4/5

Recommend: Yes.

Repurchase: Yes.

For your reference.

********************************


Do lemme know your thoughts about this product review or share yours experience with me in the comment box below.


Cheers!^^

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© soulmatehyeon. Design by FCD.