May 28, 2017

[Review] Nature Republic - Micro Slim Brow Pencil 03 Soft Brown

Hello everyone! :)

Today I'm gonna share with you an eyebrow pencil which has gained much love from Beauty YouTubers lately. Curiosity really eats me up whereby I bought one personally to try it on as I'm eager to know how good is the product.

Is it what it claims? Let's check it out.


Review; Nature Republic's Micro Slim Brow Pencil 03 Soft Brown
Nature Republic's Micro Slim Brow Pencil 03 Soft Brown | 네이처리퍼블릭 극세사 브로우 펜슬 03 소프트 브라운 | 0.08g

#03 Soft Brown; Watch SSIN's full video here


#02 Red Bean Brown; Watch Heizle's full video here


#04 Dark Brown; Watch Lamuqe's full video here


I first heard of this brow product from SSIN where she mentioned she found a dupe for Anastasia's Brow Wiz (high-end brow pencil; click here). If it's what she claims to be, that's fantastic!

Well, I haven't purchase from Anastasia yet, but the brand is best known for making high quality slim eyebrow pencils, next off is Benefit. They easily cost above RM70+. Really pricy.

So how about Nature Republic's Micro Slim Brow Pencil? It's just KRW7,000. It costed me RM25.60 when I asked my friend to purchase for me at South Korea 3 months ago (exchange rate may varies by time).

I knowww... It feels like taking foreveerrrr for me to write a product review...zzz

In terms of price, well you could find cheaper brow products from other road shops, such as Etude House and Holika Holika. But it really depends on what type of brow products or quality you're after for. It's up to you.


Review; Nature Republic's Micro Slim Brow Pencil 03 Soft Brown


When I got the product, I was reaaally amazed by its super slim packaging. The brow pencil lead is 1.5mm in diameter, as written on the packaging. Wow, it really delivers what it claims - the micro slim brow pencil!

See below for comparison with The Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow Pencil.




The advantage? Now we are able to draw a more defined brow shape as we wish with this micro slim pencil.

As you can see, a spoolie brush is found attached on the other end.



Let's get started! :)

First, start by lining the bottom edge of eyebrow using the brow pencil, from the front to the end.

Then proceed to outline the upper edge of eyebrow, to give a more defined look/shape.


 


Next, proceed to fill in the brows, preferably in strokes, to give a more natural filling.




After filling the brow, use the spoolie brush to brush over the eyebrows according to its natural direction, to blend out harsh lines and brow color.




Repeat whichever step(s) until you're satisfied with the outcome.





Voila, #03 Soft Brown indeed goes well with black hair! What do you think? :D




I would say, its formula is just nice, not too creamy nor too pigmented. Love the color. Oh, make sure to close the lid tightly after using otherwise the formula would dried up quickly.

As I have large brow gaps, so it could be quite hassle to fill up my brows using this micro slim eyebrow pencil. It feels like taking foreveerrr (heh). Overall, I enjoyed using this product, especially in order to achieve natural brow/casual look.



Rating: 3.5/5

Recommend: Yes

Repurchase: Yes

For your reference.


Do lemme know your thoughts about this product review or share yours experience with me in the comment box below.


Cheers!^^

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© soulmatehyeon. Design by FCD.